The Lion's Club Fall Festival parade steps off from the Zionsville High School at 10:15 am and will travel to Main Street.
Parade Highlights Include
School marching bands, calliope, bagpipes and lots more music
Miss Indiana and ZCHS Homecoming Queens
Gymnasts, dancers, and choirs
Fun for everyone
Notes for entrants
- Do NOT throw candy or souvenirs, walk alongside your entry and hand out your items or you will be subject to ejection from the parade.
- Arrive at high school 8:30-9:15, this is important if you have a vehicle or float in the parade.
- Dress for the weather.
- Bring water for your group. The route is 1.2 miles long.
- Please do NOT pull into the lineup area to drop off marchers.
- There is no rain date for the parade.
- If you would like to get more on how to get an entry in the parade please see link: PARADE ENTRY FORM